Website The Pro Team
We are looking for a Plumber with capabilities to repair water, soil drain and sewer piping, valves, pumps, traps, regulators, and fittings in accordance with applicable codes and regulations. Must have experience with mini excavators.
- Performs troubleshooting and problem-solving maintenance duties for plumbing and associated systems and equipment according to standards established by the management team.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge depth for plumbing and associated systems according to standards established by the management team.
- Can identify types of plumbing components, functionality and usage, types of plumbing-specific tools and how to use them, plumbing-specific materials and their application, and basic math skills.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- A minimum of five (3) years of Plumbing experience in residential new construction
- Ability to work various work shifts and/or weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel between job sites in the Greater Orlando Area
- Evidence of a good driving record and maintaining a good record
- Driver’s License required must obtain Florida Driver’s License within 6 months of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License
Work Location: On the road
- Weekly Pay
- Supplemental Insurances
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- and more…
Pro-Team provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.